Head of IT Infrastructure, MoneyLion Inc
Aug, 2014 - Aug, 20162 years 1 month
Managed and Built a resilient architecture on AWS Platform.
- Built services on top of Elastic Load Balancer across Multi Availability Zone.
- Built Multi-Region platform that supports Failover using Route53, DNS service.
- Built Disaster Recovery platform with lower RTO and RPO threshold.
- Built Auto-Scaling for High Traffic Applications that can able to expand and shrink according to traffic size.
Made the transition of the database MongoDB from standalone to a replication structure by supporting failover and high availability support.
Rolled out a complete Agile Development Environment for the development team.
- Atlassian Jira (Agile Project Management Tool)
- Atlassian Bamboo (Code compile, build, Test, Release)
- Atlassian Bitbucket (Code repository & management)
Achieved and maintaining compliance (PCI DSS) and security throughout the infrastructure.
Help to build a realtime BigData Infrastructure (Elasticsearch) for the data analytic team.